All Season Bamboo Sleeping Bag
Natural baby Sleeping Bags
Unpredictable room temperatures led us to design a truly thermoregulating and unique natural baby sleeping bag with bamboo wadding. We couldn’t find a wool bag which was either warm or practical (think blanket versus duvet). And we’re not keen on polyester-fill bags which work against the body’s efforts to regulate temperature (a 2.5 tog poly-fill bag is the equivalent to 20 shredded plastic bottles!). We needed a solution.
The 1.8 tog thermoregulating baby sleeping bags are great for room temperatures ranging from 13-27°C. (All Seasons)
Fabric composition All season bags: Organic bamboo wadding with organic cotton lining. Tropical nights bags: 100% organic bamboo fabric with no wadding, perfect for keeping cool on hot nights.
Bags are cleverly designed to fit newborns to toddlers, providing an economical and environmentally sustainable solution to the multiple sleeping bags most families get through. For newborns, simply adjust the shoulder poppers to the tighter fitting and do up the poppers under the arms. You can also tuck the end of the bag under the mattress for a snug-fitting transition from swaddling.
All bags come with a detachable comforter for improved self-settling. Attaching them to the bag improves safe sleeping as it removes the temptation to leave loose items in the cot.
- Pioneering bamboo baby sleeping bag made from 100% natural fabrics
- Bamboo wadding for maximum thermoregulation and all-season comfort
- 13-27°C room temperatures (recommended). 1.8 tog
- 100% organic cotton outer fabric and lining (GOTS certified)
- 100% organic bamboo wadding
- All bags are 0 – 2 years
- Standard size: Length (from shoulders) 33.5″. Width (chest) 12″
- Tall size: Length (from shoulders) 39.5”. Width (chest) 12”
- Both recommended from approximately 3.5kg upwards
- Seat belt pocket for night time car seat and buggy transfers
- Adjustable neck size for <6m and >6m to conform with safety regulations
- Two way zip
- Detachable comforter for safe settling
- Wash at 40 degrees and tumble dry on low heat
- Safe inks on labels (Oeko-Tex class 1 certified)
- Unisex design for longer life-cycle
- Conforms with safety standard BS8510:2009
- Patent pending: GB1806275.2.
Delivery: All orders are delivered by Royal Mail 48 at £3.50 per address order. Dispatch and delivery time is between 3-5 working days. At busy times we may require an extra 48 hours to dispatch orders.
For orders of £45.00 or more, we provide free delivery with Royal Mail.