Natural Earth Paint - Discovery 1 litre kit
Paint in powder form (no transporting of water!). Made from earth, minerals, and plants. Ideal for kids (or adults!) to use with brushes or fingers. Easy to clean and skin-kind. Mix with water to make a creamy, tempera-like paint. Add more water for watercolors!
Now let your creativity loose on canvas, paper, cork, wood, stone, fabric, glass, etc. Because the ingredients are all natural, the paint naturally adheres to natural materials, and doesn't adhere well to some plastics or canvases with a too strong acrylic primer.
Fabulous for people with skin allergies: very low chance of a reaction.
Other children's paints are often sold in packages of 4-6 pots with 60-80 mg per bottle = half a litre of paint, which will dry-out if not properly closed. With Natural Earth Paint, you choose how much to make from the dry powder each time you use it so you can reduce waste.
- A package of paint powder in each of 6 colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and brown. Enough to make 1 litre of paint.
- Eco-printed FSC paper sachets or biodegradable clear bags and cardboard box. For the biodegradable clear bags, the producer is just transitioning from biodegradable plastic to sugarcane-based compostable material
- Great for ages: All
- Shelf life: The dry powder will last 2-3 years. We recommend only mixing with water the amount you want to use now - but your wet mixture will stay good for 2-3 weeks.
- Safety standards met: European toy safety standard EN-71; CE-marked
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes
- Easy to wash-off clothes skin? Yes
Delivery: All orders are delivered by Royal Mail at £3.50 per address order. Dispatch and delivery time is between 3-5 working days. At busy times we may require an extra 48 hours to dispatch orders.
For orders of £45.00 or more, we provide free delivery with Royal Mail.